1. Definition of Personal Information “Personal Information” means any set of information that identifies or could be used to identify an individual, such as name, address, telephone number, email address, purchase history, and occupation etc.
2. Collection We shall obtain Personal Information in a legal and fair manner. If you only browse our webpage there is no necessary to entre or disclose any of your personal information. However, We may ask its customers when needed to provide their name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, description of products purchased, and contents of opinions and consultations, etc. when the customers purchase products, when the customers register their accounts, when the customers inquire to us, and when the customers cooperate with our various marketing activities. Personal Information will be collected directly from the customers or our business partners within the scope required for executing its business.
3. Purpose of use We may use the information you provide to:
4. Management System With respect to information collected by us that can identify an individual customer, we shall endeavor to keep its contents accurate and current. In handling Personal Information, we shall confine the use of Personal Information to whom may in need with related duties, and shall strengthen the management of Personal Information.
5. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties We shall never provide Personal Information of customers to third parties without the individual’s prior consent. In case we disclose and/or provide Personal Information of customers to third parties, we shall obtain the individual’s consent in advance concerning disclosure and provision, except laws and regulations require us to do so.
6. Commission We may outsource the handling of Personal Information to an agent for the purpose of achieving the purpose of use informed to customers above. In such a case we will ensure the management of Personal Information by requiring the relevant agent to carry out information management.
7. Disclosure, Revision, Suspension of Use
If a customer wishes us to disclose Personal Information of the customer him/herself to the customer him/herself, we will promptly respond in accordance with laws and regulations after confirming the identity of the customer unless there is some particular reason.
In addition, if a customer desires revision or suspension of the use of Personal Information of the customer him/herself, we will promptly respond in accordance with laws and regulations after confirming the identity of the customer.
8. Limitation in disagreement of provision We shall leave to a customer’s option whether or not to provide Personal Information of the customer to us. However, in such a case, please be reminded that the customer may not be able to use various or all of our services.